Friday, February 27, 2009

Business up front, party in the back!

Funny things happen when children are left unattended.

Take Cherry for instance.... supposedly Armondo was watching her this morning, when she snuck away and got a pair of scissors, which she used to cut her hair so that she wouldn't end up looking like Rapunzel. (her words). As he took her up the stairs to her daycare today, she whispered to her daddy "We're not going to talk about my hair, okay?"

This is the result of said hair cut:


But that's not the funny part... the funny part is that, at the exact same age, I myself had bad hair....
.
.
..
.
.
.
...
.
In fact, I had the exact SAME HAIRCUT.



And since I've been home from work today, each time I've looked at my eldest daughter, it has almost been like looking into a 25 year old mirror. Way creepy!

There's a good ending to the story though, tomorrow we get some quality mother-daughter bonding time though... at the hairdressers!

And here, one after the other, so you can see the comparison better:

No comments: